Extra Cheesy Garlic Biscuits
Sometimes you just want a nice, comforting side dish to add to your dinner. That's where these Extra Cheesy Garlic Biscuits come in. When served warm and fresh out of the oven, these delicious, flaky biscuits are pure perfection. If you're looking for new, easy biscuit recipes to try, this is one of the best.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix margarine and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
NOTE: Substitute several cloves of chopped garlic for the garlic powder and let stand in melted butter while preparing biscuits.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Scones"
Learn how to make scones with this collection of the best scone recipes. Use a basic scone recipe or get a little fancy with a blueberry scone recipe or cranberry scone recipe.