Poor Man Ham and Swiss Pockets
This salty and sweet treat is a weekly player in my household. Poor Man Ham and Swiss Pockets are stuffed with ham and cheese with a touch of applesauce for a delicious hand held meal. This crescent roll recipe will become a favorite of yours.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalde
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- Preheat 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 4 portions. Pinch perforations to seal.
- In a bowl, stir together the applesauce and marmalade. Stir in the cheese and ham.
- Spoon 1/4 of the mixture on each rectagle. Bring corners to centre atop of the filling; seal all open edges. (Moisten corners if necessary).
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 min or till golden. Cool up to 1 hour on a wire rack.
Read NextEasiest Ever Turkey Pot Pie