Impossible Beef Enchilada Pie
Impossible Bisquick Pies are very possible to do in a snap. With a few short steps, Bisquick recipes like this one are done and ready to eat. Homemade Bisquick recipes are perfect for any meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion; chopped
- 2 cloves garlic; chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces enchilada sauce
- 2/3 cup tortilla chips; crush fine
- 2 cups cheddar cheese; shredded
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 10" pie plate. Brown ground beef with onions, then drain grease. Stir in garlic, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips evenly in the pie plate. Top with 1-1/2 cup of the cheese; spread with meat mixture.
- Beat milk, eggs and Bisquick until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high. Pour into pie plate. Bake until knife comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Spread remaining sauce over top, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes longer. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Can top with sour cream if desired.