Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo pairs perfectly with your favorite pasta. This lightened up version of the classic sauce is smooth and silky without containing a drop of butter or dairy. While tomato-based pasta sauces are my usual go-to recipes, sometimes I'm in the mood for something more comforting and decadent. I often turn to my favorite dairy-free creamy pasta sauces made with cashews. But they tend to be on the heavy side, and those with tree-nut allergies have to avoid them. And that's where this Cauliflower Alfredo recipe comes in. When you taste it, it's hard to believe it's low-fat, dairy-free, and nut-free."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes