Tikka Masala Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you like Indian Food? With this Tikka Masala Sauce, you can make your own Chicken Tikka Masala easily from scratch within minutes. The sauce will save you time and it comes together really quickly with a blender. Then you can just add chicken, shrimp or tofu to the sauce while heating it up and your Indian dinner is ready. The sauce itself is freezer friendly too so you can freeze the sauce in batches and just heat it up again to make your delicious homemade Indian Curry. This Tikka Masala Sauce is also vegan and low carb, so you can make a plant based meatless tikka masala dish with tofu or vegetables. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes