11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Rich And Hearty Homemade Pizza Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is it! THE perfect homemade pizza sauce. You can toss the junk in a jar and make your own from scratch in about 15 minutes. It's rich, thick and hearty and full of herbs and garlic and will elevate your pizza game. 1 box smooth passata- this makes a very smooth and thick rich pizza sauce rather than using chopped tomatoes for a chunky sauce tomato puree- this gives a very rich tomato flavour and helps to thicken the sauce dried herbs- all the usual Italian ones; oregano, basil and garlic granules honey or sugar- helps to balance out the acidity of the tomatoes. I prefer honey, but sugar works just as well here too Totally optional- if your local Aldi has the pasta mix and the dried Italian style herbs then feel free to add them. If not then, absolutely no worries. This sauce is just as rich and flavourful without it. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes