11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Mustard Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kicking a weeknight meal up to FANTASTIC is as easy as making this delicious Mustard Sauce Recipe. I started dinner not really knowing what I was going to do with pork chops and ended up being inspired by the fact that I was making this fantastic sauce. This delicious Mustard Sauce Recipe is very, very versatile in that it can be used to dress up not only pork but chicken, seafood and beef as well. Bake, broil or grill the meat of your choice and drizzle Mustard Sauce over the top to create a delicious layer of flavor to your entree. The Mustard Sauce Recipe inspired me to add another layer of deliciousness to the chops by sautéing onions and mushrooms together to serve on top of the sauce and pork chops. This simple, easy and amazing Monday night dinner made my husband Paul feel like he was on a Friday night date! Enjoy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes