Homemade Antipasto Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When we make Antipasto we use the best fresh meats and cheeses. We want good olives with vegetables and herbs straight from the garden. That’s what makes an antipasto fantastic. A fresh salad needs an equally fresh and delicious dressing to top it with. Homemade Antipasto Dressing is just that dressing. I used the purple basil and parsley in the recipe from our garden. If you’ve never used fresh basil in a salad dressing before you need to do it. The aroma alone is intoxicating when you’re picking it. It makes you want to taste all the freshness and flavor those little leaves contain. Homemade Antipasto Dressing, your going to love what it does to your salad. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes