This quick, cheap and easy Spaghetti Sandwich is "one magnificent carb bomb" as the cookbook it's featured from says. This is a great way to use leftovers from those spaghetti recipes you've been making up. Very fun!
Sliced bread is not recommended because the spaghetti slides out when you bite into the sandwich. Try adding meatballs or sausage (or both) or a good melting cheese, such as mozzarella or provolone.
There are no rules when it comes to making one—just follow your instincts.
- 1 (6-inch) hoagie roll or garlic bread roll
- 1/2 cup reheated leftover spaghetti, with sauce
- 1 tablespoon to 2 warm tomato sauce
- a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese
- Open roll. Add spaghetti. Top with tomato sauce and cheese.
- If desired, pop under broiler 1 to 2 minutes to lightly toast. Eat immediately.
Read NextPioneer Woman's Italian Drip Beef