Awesome Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
What makes these grilled cheese sandwiches awesome? They're made with Texas toast and stuffed with smoked turkey and tons of cheese. Easy to make, they don't get any more awesome or delicious as this.
- 1 (11.25-ounces) package Pepperidge Farm garlic Texas toast
- 6 slices of Fontina cheese or fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 6 thin slices of deli smoked turkey
- 3 thin slices of Prosciutto
- 1 jar (12-ounces) roasted red peppers strips, drained
- Top 3 bread slices with half the cheese, the turkey, prosciutto and peppers. Top with the remaining cheese and bread slices.
- Heat the panini maker. Add the sandwiches in batches and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and the cheese is melted.