Restaurant-style Easy Salsa
Ever wanted to get that awesome restaurant salsa at home, the non-chunky and perfect tomato salsa recipe? Well you've found it with too simple for words Restaurant-style Easy Salsa. It's made in a blender for pete's sake!
- 15 to (16-ounce) can whole tomatoes (or 8 whole fresh tomatoes, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded with stem removed and chopped
- Prepare vegetables as stated above.
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth. Chill.
Read NextHomemade Pico de Gallo Recipe