Best Chipotle Salsa
If you are a fan of the tomato salsa recipe at Chipotle restaurants, you are going to love this. Make up the Best Chipotle Salsa for your next party or backyard get together. Yum is the word your looking for.
Makes about 3 cups.
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare vegetables as indicated and combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Mix together.
- Season with salt and pepper. Chill for optimal flavor.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Salsa"
Spice up the classic chips and salsa combo by making home made salsa. Using a salsa recipe, be it for salsa verde, tomato salsa, mango salsa or corn salsa, you'll learn how to make great salsa. It'll be the best salsa you've ever tasted.
There are no records