11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Watermelon Salad brings the unique flavors of crisp cucumber, salty feta cheese, sweet red onion, garden fresh mint and sun ripened watermelon together in a lightly sweetened lime drizzle. Can you say fabulous? Summer is almost here and with it comes lots and lots of awesome fruit and vegetable salads. This watermelon feta salad is perfect for your summer meal planning. Are you thinking that this combination of ingredients is a little different? The salty sweet combination is right on and the flavors really complement each other well. The salad comes together quickly and easily making it great for those last minute get-togethers."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes