Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"All of the best summer produce! This Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad is an easy side dish that highlights the red, juicy tomatoes and the crisp, cool cucumbers of the season. Dressed with fresh basil, olive oil and vinegar, it's a simple and healthy recipe that you can stir together in minutes. When faced with an abundance of summer veggies, nothing beats the fresh flavors of a Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad. The tomatoes and cucumbers are enhanced by slivers of zesty red onion and dressed in a basic tangy vinaigrette. It's a refreshing side salad that you'll enjoy all season long! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes