11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Taco Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bring the flavor and festivity to any meal with this perfectly dressed crowd pleaser. This vibrant taco pasta salad blends all the ingredients of a classic taco salad with a creamy Mexican-style dressed pasta and a bit of crunch for a delicious twist on a standard picnic favorite. This recipe starts with cooked and cooled al dente pasta, which is much simpler than it sounds. You can choose any kind of short-cut pasta you prefer, but curly shapes like fusilli or rotini allow for a nice even coating of sauce. Tube shapes like penne or large macaroni also work well. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes