Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Indian-style chickpea salad recipe is a healthy take on the chana chaat served as an Indian snack. Find out how to make the easy salad dressing with Indian spices, lemon and herbs that makes this vegan chana salad so delicious! Have this loaded chickpea salad for a vegetarian lunch or dinner. Also tastes amazing as a side with tandoori chicken, easy baked chicken legs or salmon kabobs. This chana “chaat” salad uses ingredients and salad dressing similar to the chutneys to give the same amazing flavors, in a fraction of the time. It also happens to be vegan since I’ve not added yogurt. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes