Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a simple dish that's ready in less than 30 minutes. Romaine lettuce, fresh pasta, chicken, and Parmesan cheese are tossed in a creamy Caesar dressing that's full of flavor."
This Caesar salad recipe is the perfect option for a light lunch on a hot summer day. Cook the pasta and then toss together the other ingredients for a simple and delicious pasta salad recipe. It's also an easy salad to whip up during the week after you've had a busy day.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Spinach Pie with Phyllo
- Pear Jam
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes