11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a simple dish that's ready in less than 30 minutes. Romaine lettuce, fresh pasta, chicken, and Parmesan cheese are tossed in a creamy Caesar dressing that's full of flavor."
This Caesar salad recipe is the perfect option for a light lunch on a hot summer day. Cook the pasta and then toss together the other ingredients for a simple and delicious pasta salad recipe. It's also an easy salad to whip up during the week after you've had a busy day.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes