11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Santa Fe Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Santa Fe Chicken Salad is one of my favorites, mostly because it’s heavy on the Santa Fe and easy on the salad. I love Tex Mex flavors and though I love how good dark, leafy greens are for me, I don’t usually find them satisfying as a meal. I wanted to keep this as easy as possible and still capture all of the southwest flavors I love. So, you only need a few simple ingredients to make this Santa Fe Chicken Salad."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Just one bite of this La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Salad, and you'll be glad you made it! This deliciously-vibrant,… Continue reading: "La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Charleston Red Rice
- Microwave Layer Cake
- Bacon Sloppy Joes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Asparagus
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- How To Freeze Peaches
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes