Perfect Confetti Pasta Salad
Bring along this Perfect Confetti Pasta Salad to your next potluck or gathering. This medley of veggies and flavors makes up one of the best easy pasta recipes, especially for a group. The color combination also makes it pleasing on the eyes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup rotelle pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, milk, and mustard; blend thoroughly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the pasta, cabbage, carrots, and bell pepper; mix until coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Read NextStrawberry Blueberry Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.