Layered BBQ Salad
Make up this easy Layered BBQ Salad for dinner or even as a snack. It's one of the most unique pulled pork recipes I've ever seen and makes for an eye-catching presentation too. So delicious!
- 3 cups Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ, warmed according to package directions
- 1 can baked beans
- 2 cups colorful coleslaw
- 1 bag of (10-ounce) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 cups green bell pepper, diced
- Pickled okra for garnish
- Heat baked beans on the stove on medium heat until warm (about 5 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Layer bottom of a serving dish with the heated baked beans, followed by an even layer of corn kernels and then a layer of green bell peppers.
- Place an even layer of BBQ on top of the bell peppers, followed by the coleslaw.
- Place pickled okra on top for garnish.
Read NextApple Walnut Salad