BLT Salad Toss
Pace Picante Sauce and Italian salad dressing top this new generation BLT salad recipe with a Southwestern flair. Great as a side dish or as a dish to bring to a potluck, treat your family to this wonderful recipe.
Serves6 (about 1 1/2 cups each)
Preparation Time20 min
- 1/2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 cups corn chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Stir the picante sauce and dressing in a large bowl.
Add the lettuce, tomatoes, olives and chips and toss to coat. Top with the cheese and bacon. Serve immediately.