11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
20 Minute Ham and Pineapple Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This 20 Minute Ham and Pineapple Rice is a fun and easy one pot meal for busy weeknights! Perfect for those Hawaiian lovers :) It’s also great for pairing with Easter ham!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
- Weeknight Dinner Pork Fried Rice
- The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
- Mediterranean Grain Bowl (panera Bread Copycat)
- Mexican Rice
- Spanish Mushroom Paella | The Meatiest Vegetable Paella
- Fool-Proof Lobster & Mushroom Risotto
- Meat Lover's Jambalaya
- Authentic & Healthy Mexican Rice
- Vermouth Rice
- Instant Pot Pilau Rice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Pork Chops
- Biscoff Swirled Cookies
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes