Olive Garden House Dressing
The best part about dinner at the Olive Garden is the complimentary salad and breadsticks. Now you can recreate the delicious Italian dressing in your own home with this quick and easy copycat recipe.
Discover more "top-secret" restaurant recipes in our free, downloadable collection:
- 8 ounces Paul Newman's Vinegar and Oil dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 3 packets of Sweet and Low or 1 tablespoon sugar
- Put ingredients into a bottle and shake well. Refrigerate 24 hours before using.