Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
This basic muffin recipe from the Rocky Mountain Lodge is one of the best gourmet muffin recipes you will ever try. These cranberry muffins make for the best leftover muffins, assuming there are any leftovers.
Recipe courtesy BnBFinder.com
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 24 muffin cups.
- Beat together butter and cream cheese until smooth and well blended. Add eggs, sugar and vanilla extract and mix only until blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in cranberries and pecan. Spoon into greased and floured muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Remove immediately from muffin cups and allow to cool on wire rack. These are best slightly warm.