Cracker Barrel Copycat Banana Pudding
Cracker Barrel recipes are some of the most delicious copycat restaurant recipes, and the readers agree! This Cracker Barrel Copycat Banana Pudding is especially delicious and very simple to make. Plus it's no bake!
- 1 1/2 quart milk
- 1 1/4 cup liquid eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon imitation vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cup SPLENDA
- 12 ounces sugar free vanilla wafers
- 1 3/4 bananas, peeled
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- Heat milk in pot to 170 degrees F.
- Mix eggs, vanilla extract, flour and sugar in separate container. Add mixture to milk; cook until custard-like, stirring constantly.
- Spread Nilla Wafers on bottom of baking pan. Slice bananas and place over Nilla Wafers. Pour custard over cookies and bananas; cool.
- Spread Cool Whip over top.
Read NextHomemade Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana