Chipotle Copycat Guacamole
Chipotle is popular for its fresh, delicious, naturally raised food. Re-create their natural taste with this copycat gucamole recipe.
Makes about 1 cup.
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large serrano chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Using fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl. Add cilantro, onion, garlic, serrano chilies and salt; stir to combine.