Olive Garden Breadsticks
Everyone knows the breadsticks from the Olive Garden. Buttery, chock full of herbs and delicious. Make these at home to go perfectly with your next pasta dish or to serve alongside a beautiful salad.
Find more great copycat recipes like this one in our free recipe collection:
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 loaf of frozen bread dough, thawed and at room temperature
- Pam spray
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Oregano, dried, to taste
- When dough is soft enough to knead, spray your fingers with Pam or oil and knead just until you can shape into cigar-size pieces (about 8 to 10). Place these 3 inches apart on Pam-sprayed cookie sheets.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled - about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Holding Pam about 8 inches from sticks, lightly spray top of each and then dust with garlic powder and oregano.
- Bake at 375 degrees F about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on rack to serve within a day or two.
Read NextTaco Bell Style Cinnamon Twists