Extremely Moist Banana Bread
Never fail with easy and Extremely Moist Banana Bread. The secret to this flawless banana bread recipe? You won''t believe me when I tell you it's applesauce!
Cooking Time1 hr
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together applesauce, sugar, egg whites, banana and vanilla. Add flour mixture all at once and stir gently to blend.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool bread completely before slicing.
Read NextAmish Apple Bread