Instant Pot Vanilla Extract
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make vanilla extract in an Instant Pot pressure cooker. Instead of infusing for six weeks, this takes one hour of cooking plus an hour of cooling. It's ready to use the next day, but it does get better in about a week. You can use vodka or bourbon to make your vanilla. Vodka has a milder flavor, but bourbon gives some extra depth to some recipes. This includes printable labels, so it's ready to give as a handmade gift. "
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Swiss Delight Braised Steak is the perfect dinner for two recipe when you really want to treat your significant other. Show off… Continue reading: "Swiss Delight Braised Steakvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuna Cakes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Basil Pesto With Almonds
- Instant Pot Bangers And Mash
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Sugar And Spice Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- Couscous With Spinach & Chickpeas
- Wild Rice Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes