11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make apple cider in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Instead of taking hours, you can make this classic fall drink in about half an hour. I added an orange and some dried spiced to give the flavor more depth and to make a mulled apple cider. This is an easy way to make homemade apple cider because you don't need an apple press! You just need a fine mesh sieve or some cheesecloth. "
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew and Dumplings
- Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Pressure Cooker Mushroom Risotto
- Pressure Cooker Nachos
- Healthy Instant Pot Chocolate Steel Cut Oats
- Instant Pot No Bean Chili
- Chicken Curry
- Brown Rice with Veggies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes