Chicken and Rice with Gravy
This chicken recipe is quick and easy and the whole family will love it. All you need are some dry seasonings, chicken, rice and a can of soup. You can make this recipe often and it won't cost more than a few dollars per serving.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
- 3 chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Coat chicken with flour mixture. Heat cooker; add oil and brown chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary. Add water and rice. Cover and bring to pressure. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Place rice and chicken on a platter to serve. Add soup and stir until smooth. Gradually stir in sour crea, mixing thoroughly. Pour gravy over chicken and rice.
Find this quick and easy chicken recipe in the 42 Quick and Easy Recipes eCookBook.
Read NextInstant Pot Shrimp Scampi