Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Canned Corn Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Canned Corn Relish brings a perfect pop of sweet heat to your backyard barbecue. Serve this colorful relish as a dip with chips, with shrimp, on tacos and nachos, burgers, hot dogs, or on your favorite grilled meat. The sweetness of fresh summer corn shines in this versatile canned relish. Do you like a little heat with your sweet or maybe a bit more firepower? Chopped jalapenos bring the heat and mingle with the sweet corn to get the party started. Once you’ve made a batch, you’ll be surprised at how much flavor is packed into every jar. "
Yields9 1/2 pint jars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Chili
- Double Chocolate Pancakes - Gluten, Dairy And Egg Free
- Instant Pot Leftover Pot Roast Soup
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- Healthy Chicken Sandwich
- Savory Braised Beef Tenderloin
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Tortellini Soup
- Coffee And Chocolate Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes