Spiced Apple Pear Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh from the orchard! Preserve the best of autumn with a batch of Spiced Apple Pear Jam. This thick, sweet jam is a beautiful combination of fall fruits and subtle warm spices like ginger and cinnamon. Serve it on toast, add a dollop on warm biscuits, or share the jars as holiday gifts for friends and neighbors. This easy pear jam recipe is such a wonderful surprise! I made my first batch on a whim early in the season, and we're now officially hooked. I've squirreled away a handful of jars to share with loved ones as homemade Christmas gifts, but we're enjoying the rest of the ginger pear jam at almost every meal of the day. The combination of fresh apples and fresh pears is quintessential fall -- especially when you add a very subtle touch of ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and cloves. "
Yields6 1/2-pint jars
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes