11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Red Pepper Jelly
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This red pepper jelly is made from peppers harvested from the garden. My niece’s garden, but none the less, it is a beautiful and simple recipe. Pretty enough to give as a gift; however, there are many uses for this jelly that has just the right amount of kick. What is Pepper Jelly? This is a jelly made from sweet green, yellow, or red peppers, and a few hot peppers. However, the heat can be adjusted up or down to your liking. While this is a wonderful recipe to use those garden fresh peppers for; make this anytime of the year with fresh produce from your local farmers market or grocery store. Red Pepper Jelly Serving Ideas Some people just make this to give as gifts during the Holidays. However, there are just so many ways to use this delicious red pepper jelly. Be creative and find even more ways to use this pepper jelly. Here are a few ways to get you started. Serve as a quick and easy appetizer. Of course, one of the top ways this seems to be enjoyed is over cream cheese. Just spoon some over the top and enjoy with your favorite cracker. You may have been served this scrumptious combination at some time. People just seem to love this combination of a bit of spice, mixed with the creamy cheese, and the saltiness of the crackers. Come find out a few more serving ideas."
Makes6 8 ounce canning jars
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes