11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make this instant amla pickle recipe with less oil and eat as much as you want without guilt! This is a fuss-free, healthy gooseberry pickle made with olive oil and steamed amla. Pickles are a great way to preserve food as well as the nutrients in it, but unfortunately, they contain added salt and oil which take away the health advantage. This gooseberry pickle with olive oil preserves the traditional taste, at the same time maintains the health aspect. The traditional pickle is prepared with sesame oil or mustard oil, here I’ve used extra virgin olive oil and lesser salt. "
Yields2 1/2 cups
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Fig And Cashew Milkshake
- Mac And Cheese
- Easy And Family Friendly Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Spicy And Garlicky Labneh
- Tindora Athanu | Achar | Pickle
- Fluffy White Rice | Instant Pot And Stove Top
- Vegan, Gluten Free, And Allergen Friendly Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Mushroom Quesadilla
- Pav Bhaji
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes