Ham, Egg, and Cheese Impossible Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of our favorite make ahead breakfasts is this cheese and egg breakfast casserole with ham, often referred to as Ham and Swiss Impossible Pie or Bisquick Impossible Pie. Sub in any kind of cheese you like and the bisquick can be replaced with flour, butter, and baking soda. Or leave out the ham if you want a vegetarian breakfast casserole. We like to make it with ham, swiss cheese and green onions and it's a super easy breakfast casserole that can be enjoyed the whole week."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size10 1/2 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes