11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this easy, old fashioned blackberry jam with or without pectin! The small batch recipe yields two jars of sweet, fresh, homemade jam that's perfect for sharing with friends, spreading on toast, stirring into yogurt, or drizzling over ice cream. It's a quick and delicious way to preserve your summer bounty! The same thing happens each season: I take the kids to a nearby farm to pick blackberries for a couple of hours, and we inevitably come home with more fresh fruit than we can possibly eat at once. When that's the case, or when I just find fresh, sweet blackberries on sale at the grocery store, a small batch of this easy blackberry jam recipe is the best way to take advantage of the ripe fruit before it goes bad. "
Yields2 half-pint jars
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time12 hr
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes