Chia Seed Jam With Any Fruit
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"How to make chia seed jam with any fruit. This is an easy four ingredient recipe that's perfect for even beginners. It uses chia seeds to thicken the jam instead of pectin. You can make it low sugar or no sugar because you don't need to use pectin. You can sweeten it naturally with honey or agave or use a sugar substitute. This is good with nearly any fruit or berry like strawberry, blackberry, or raspberry."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes