- To 5 pounds coarsely ground pork butts add 1 heaping teaspoon
- pulverized whole mustard seeds, 1 heaping teaspoon whole allspice
- and 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns. Add 1/2 large onion
- and 1 large clove garlic, finely minced; 1/4 cup salt; and 1/2
- cup water. Mix thoroughly, and stuff into casings. Poach or
- boil for 20 minutes. Makes 6-8 servings.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Preserving Meats"
Preserving meat is a great way to get more from meats. Try canned meat. Canned meats such as canned chicken and canned beef are tasty. Try jerky and jerky recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky and chicken jerky too. Hooray for beef jerky recipes!