Italian Sausage with Parsley and Cheese
- 2 pounds pork butt, coarsely ground
- 1/4 pound pork fat, coarsely ground
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Makes a little over 2 pounds. Put all the ingredients together, and mix them well. Let an hour and mix again. Stuff into casings.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Preserving Meats"
Preserving meat is a great way to get more from meats. Try canned meat. Canned meats such as canned chicken and canned beef are tasty. Try jerky and jerky recipes for beef jerky, turkey jerky and chicken jerky too. Hooray for beef jerky recipes!
There are no records