Blueberry Potato Salad
There are classic potato salad recipes, and then there are fun, exciting potato salad recipes. This blueberry potato salad falls into that fun category, for sure! Until you taste it for yourself, you won't believe how delicious it really is...and it IS!
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Prepare the dressing by combining the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, basil, and pepper, blending well.
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing with the potatoes, mixing well.
- Stir in the blueberries, carrot and cucumber.
- Sprinkle with the chopped scallions and parsley.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Potato Salad"
Potato salad is a summer classic that tastes great all year round. This year, try homemade potato salad. Whether red potato salad, bacon potato salad or German potato salad, with a potato salad recipe from us you'll make the best potato salad.