Country Style Pork Chops with Fruit
From simple pork chop recipes, you could not ask for more flavor than the amount this best pork chop recipe offers.
Cooking Time30 min
- 4 large pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 small apples, cored
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons dark raisins
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
1. Sprinkle chops with salt. Brown both sides in skillet.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Put chops in baking disk.
4. Slice apples into rings leaving skin on. Place apple rings on chops and sprinkle each chop with 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar.
5. Mix flour rapidly into cold water stirring with fork. Add vinegar to flour mixture and pour into skillet.
6. Add raisins and simmer over medium heat until thickened. Fold in mustard. Pour sauce over chops and bake for 30 minutes.