Beer Brined Pork Chops
It's time to spice up your pork chop recipe and try these fantastic beer brined chops. Seasoned with garlic, ginger, and most importantly, beer, they are tender and delicious. Make them for dinner tonight.
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (12-fluid ounces) beer
- 1 can (4-ounces) Ortega Diced Jalapenos
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 6 quarter-sized slices fresh ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 center or rib-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
Combine water, beer, jalapeÃ±os, sugar, salt, ginger and garlic in medium bowl. Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved. Add pork chops; cover. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours, turning pork chops occasionally.
Heat grill to medium-high or preheat broiler.
Remove pork chops from brine and rinse with cold water; discard brine. Pat pork chops dry. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
Grill pork chops for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning two to three times during grilling.