Stupid Icebox Lemon Pie
You think you can't make a pie right? Well you just need easy pie recipes like this one! It doesn't get any simpler folks, make up this Stupid Icebox Lemon Pie for a yummy, tasty dessert without the fuss. Have fun!
Chilling Time2 hr
- 1 baked pie shell
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 container Cool Whip
- lemon zest for topping and taste (optional)
- Combine milk and lemon juice thoroughly, then blend in about 2/3 of the Cool Whip.
- Pour into the pie shell and top with remaining Cool Whip. Chill for about 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest if desired.
Read NextSugar Cream Pie