Key Lime Margarita Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This little gem mimics the flavor of a Margarita without the alcohol! This easy pie is made with a pretzel crust to give you a wonderful tart, sweet and salty lime flavor just like the drink. However, if for some reason you aren’t crazy about the idea of using a pretzel crust, feel free to use a graham cracker crust if that’s more to your liking. Also, if you want to make this delicious treat but want to cut back on calories and fat, this pie can also be made with low fat Cool Whip and low fat sweetened condensed milk. Furthermore, if you love the flavors in the recipe but don’t feel like making a pie crust, make parfaits. Layer the crushed pretzels or graham cracker crumbs and filling into dessert glasses and refrigerate the dessert for a couple of hours before serving and top with whipped cream. "
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes