"Three Little Pigs" Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When my daughter, Sam, was young, her favorite meal was macaroni and cheese. Whether we were at home or in a restaurant, that was the top choice for her. My favorite meat has always been anything pig. So, I decided to create an easy mac and cheese recipe that blended both of our favorites. "Three Little Pigs" Macaroni and Cheese is made with - you guessed it - three types of meat: sausage, ham, and bacon. She gets the cheesy pasta and I get the crispy pork. Results? Two happy girls!
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 (8-ounce) package bacon
- 1 (8-ounce) package ham steak
- 1 (8-ounce) package smoked pork sausage
- 1 (12-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided use
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) package shredded Colby-Jack cheese
Chop all meats and place in a large 5-quart pot. Cook on stovetop over medium heat about 10 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy. Remove meat and drain on paper towels, then set aside. Wipe out pot with additional paper towels.
Fill same pot 3/4 full with water. Heat to boiling. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and macaroni. Boil about 10 minutes or just until pasta is tender. Drain and return pasta to pot. Add butter. Stir gently until butter melts.
In medium bowl, combine evaporated milk, dry mustard, eggs, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well with a whisk.
Pour milk mixture into pot. Stir well. Heat on medium-low, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes or until hot. Reduce heat to low and add cheese. Stir gently until melted. Stir in reserved meat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes