We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It’s that magical kitchen technique known as the one-pan dinner. If there’s any time of year to take advantage of skillet dinners it’s summer. With this mushroom ravioli we still get a wholesome home-cooked meal without destroying our kitchens and spending a perfect summer night inside scrubbing dirty dishes. It all starts with some simple ingredients like ravioli, mushrooms, and cheese. In one single pan the mushrooms are cooked until meaty and browned and then the sauce is made with milk, a little cream, fresh herbs, and parmesan cheese."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes