Lasagna isn't know for being easy, but this Lasagna Florentine is surprisingly super simple! You can never have too many easy pasta recipes, and if you can make easy lasagna recipes part of your every day collection - even better!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 16 ounces container cottage cheese
- 10 ounces package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 12 ounces package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic. Drain; stir in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, spinach, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- In an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan, layer one cup sauce mixture, 3 noodles and 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixture; repeat layering once.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles, sauce mixture, mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover with aluminum foil; bake for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.