Baked Mac and Cheese Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Baked Mac and Cheese Cups are a fun meal or side dish — they’re family friendly, gluten-free and easy to customize! They’re also perfect for a party! Make them with gluten free or regular pasta for an easy potluck or party finger food, game day appetizer or lunch idea for the kids (they're even great cold or room temperature!). No one will be complaining if these are on the table! The perfect bite of comfort food."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Zoodle
Creamy Squash-Filled Ravioli
Classic Mac N' Cheese
Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
Easy Rainbow Pasta
Angel Hair and Chicken Pomodoro
Aunt Betty's Chicken Noodles
Easy Pasta with Caramelized Onions and Spinach
One Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
$5 Butternut Squash Pasta
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Grilled Tuna With Mixed Greens
- Sweet Plantain Pie
- Mussels in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Hot Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Diet Recipe of No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Chilli Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes