Baked Mac and Cheese Cups
By: Ashley Fehr from thereciperebel.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Baked Mac and Cheese Cups are a fun meal or side dish — they’re family friendly, gluten-free and easy to customize! They’re also perfect for a party! Make them with gluten free or regular pasta for an easy potluck or party finger food, game day appetizer or lunch idea for the kids (they're even great cold or room temperature!). No one will be complaining if these are on the table! The perfect bite of comfort food."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Super Simple Summer Garden Pasta
- Pesto Tortellini
- One-Pot BBQ Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Lemon Shrimp One Pot Pasta
- Chinese Noodle Bowl
- Cheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet
- Fantastic Lazy Day Lasagna
- One Pot Triple Meat Pizza Casserole
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 21 Pasta Casserole Recipes Free eCookbook
- Classic American Chop Suey
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes