Baked Mac and Cheese Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Baked Mac and Cheese Cups are a fun meal or side dish — they’re family friendly, gluten-free and easy to customize! They’re also perfect for a party! Make them with gluten free or regular pasta for an easy potluck or party finger food, game day appetizer or lunch idea for the kids (they're even great cold or room temperature!). No one will be complaining if these are on the table! The perfect bite of comfort food."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Vegan Mushroom Pies
- Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Easy Baileys Chocolate Dessert Pots
- Easy Way To Peel Roasted Peppers
- Cheez-It Fiesta Baked Chicken
- Granny’s Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Bar
- Ultimate Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Pretzels
- Olive Oil Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Smoky Deviled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes