Pepperoni Pizza Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pepperoni Pizza Bites are a cross between a bagel bite and a pizza muffin and they're ready to bake in just a few minutes. Pepperoni Pizza Bites are a cross between a bagel bite and a pizza muffin. Still chewy and savory, but with a softer texture than the prepackaged frozen variety. Since they take less than five minutes to prepare and 25 minutes in the oven, this is a 30 minute meal. Dip them in a marinara sauce from Mezzetta, who was kind enough to sponsor this post, for a delicious juicy bite! These also work great cold the next day as an easy park lunch!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a casserole recipe that will blow your mind with how easy and delicious it is? This No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole is the… Continue reading: "No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Hand Pies
- Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes